Simple. Healthy. Carrot Cake. Need we say more?
This smoothie bowl recipe will satisfy your sweet tooth without the refined sugar and the superfood granola boost will keep you fuller longer!
Here's what you need:
Handful of 24 Carrot Cake Superfood Granola
- 1/4 c. Münki 24 Carrot Cake Superfood Granola
- 1/2 c. Plant Milk (oat, almond, soy - just use your favourite)**
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/3 c. frozen pineapple
- 1 small carrot (you can steam it or just chuck it in)
- 1 date
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger (or 1 tsp fresh grated)
- small pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 scoop vanilla plant protein powder (optional - add if you want extra protein)
- 1/2 tsp maca powder (optional - good energy booster)
**For a thick smoothie bowl, you will need around 1/2 c of plant milk. For a drinkable smoothie, just add a little extra (an additional 1/2 c should do it)!
Soak the granola and date in the plant milk for a few minutes to soften, then throw all of the ingredients (except toppings) into a high-speed blender (we use a Vitamix) and blend on high. Pour into your fancy-schmancy coconut bowl, add your toppings & enjoy!
Want to customize your bowl? Here are some helpful tips:
- Add more cinnamon for warmth
- Add more ginger for a kick
- Add another date for sweetness