Espresso. Chocolate. Coconut Cream.
- Prepare your muffin tins by greasing with a little coconut oil or cupcake liners.
- Pour the entire bag of Münki Espresso Mocha Walnuts in your food processor (pick out the chocolate covered espresso beans so you can use those to decorate later). Pulse a few times. Add the dates and continue to pulse until it begins to stick together like a cookie dough.
PRO TIP: If the dough is a little too crumbly & isn't sticking together, add a little water (1 tsp at a time) until it sticks. Not too much here!
- Separate dough into 12 sections (about 1 TBSP). Roll each section into a ball and pat down to make a small disc. Gently place each disc into your prepared muffin tin and place in the freezer.
- Drain and rinse the soaking cashews and put them in your high-powered blender with the maple syrup, coconut cream and vanilla extract. Blend on high until all the lumps are gone.
- Coconut Cream Layer: Pour HALF of the mixture on top of the Espresso Mocha bottom layers and pop back in the freezer for about 5 minutes.
- Espresso Layer: Add the brewed espresso into the remaining coconut cream mixture and blend it up. Pour on top of the Cream Layer.
- Place the Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans (from the Espresso Mocha Walnuts) and/or Cacao Nibs on top and dust with Cacao Powder (all optional).
- Pop back in the freezer.
- Now we wait... this will take around 3-4 hours to set.